These fruits aren’t just for desserts and that’s just what you’ll prove with this recipe that lifts the idea of salad up. And what a good way to taste it, as it exudes health and flavour through all the ingredients.
Grilled chicken salad with blueberry vinaigrette
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 garlic clove
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup of Beirabaga blueberries
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of honey / maple syrup
1 coffee spoon of mustard
salt and pepper
Mix of lettuces (spinach, watercress, arugula)
2 grated carrots
1 cup of blueberries Beirabaga
2 orange slices
1 cup of goat cheese
1/4 cup of chipped almonds
1. In a platter, mix the oil, finely cut garlic, salt and pepper. Arrange the chicken breasts and wrap them in the preparation. Cover with film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a shredder, add the blueberries, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard, and mix until you get a smooth mix. Season with salt and pepper and set aside in a bowl with film, until serving.
3. In a frying pan, grill the chicken breasts over medium heat for 5-7 minutes each side, until they get golden brown on the outside and perfectly cooked on the inside. Reserve for 5 minutes before slicing.
4. In a bowl, arrange the lettuce mix and add the grated carrot. Cover the salad with sliced grilled chicken, blueberries, orange slices.
5. Mix the blueberry vinaigrette and dress the mixture with the sauce.
6. Finally, add the goat cheese cut into pieces and the flaked almonds.