Muffins are one of those things that bring us an incredible cosy feeling. This recipe will bring those who taste it incredible comfort. The mixture of banana and blackberry is really something.
Banana and blackberry muffin
½ cup of vegetable milk
6 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 whole egg + 1 yolk
1.5 cup of flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
¾ cup of sugar
2 ripe bananas
1 pinch of salt
250g of Beirabaga blackberries
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix the egg, milk, coconut oil.
3. In another bowl, mix the sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Knead the two bananas well, until they are homogeneous.
4. Add the two mixes and the bananas and mix everything well and gently.
5. Grease a pan of 12 cupcakes and fill with the mixture. Place 3 blackberries in each shape and press them down gently.
6. Put the mix in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the top is golden and the toothpick comes out clean and warm. When removing the muffins from the oven, let them cool before serving.